Re: Add CREATE support to event triggers

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add CREATE support to event triggers
Date: 2014-08-25 23:10:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 5:33 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> Michael Paquier wrote:
> And 4. Yes, they are. I wanted to get trivial stuff out of the way
> while I had some other trivial patch at hand. I'm dealing with another
> patch from the commitfest now, so I'm not posting a rebased version
> right away, apologies.
No problems. I imagine that most of the patches still apply.

> How do people like this patch series? It would be much easier for me to
> submit a single patch, but I feel handing it in little pieces makes it
> easier for reviewers.
Well, I like the patch series for what it counts as long as you can
submit it as such. That's far easier to test and certainly helps in
spotting issues when kicking different code paths.
--
Michael