Re: Add more regression tests for CREATE OPERATOR

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Szymon Guz <mabewlun(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Robins Tharakan <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add more regression tests for CREATE OPERATOR
Date: 2013-06-27 14:00:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 3:29 AM, Szymon Guz <mabewlun(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> OK, so I think this patch can be committed, I will change the status.

We have a convention that roles created by the regression tests needs
to have "regress" or something of the sort in the name, and that they
need to be dropped by the regression tests. The idea is that if
someone runs "make installcheck" against an installed server, it
should pass - even if you run it twice in succession. And also, it
shouldn't be likely to try to create (and then drop!) a role name that
already exists.

Setting this to "Waiting on Author".

--
Robert Haas