Re: mixed, named notation support

From: Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>
To: Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: mixed, named notation support
Date: 2009-07-30 22:38:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

--On Montag, Juli 27, 2009 15:24:12 +0200 Bernd Helmle
<mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I sending a little bit modified version - I removed my forgotten
>> comment in gram.y
>
> Thanks, i'll look on it asap.

Looks good now.

Here is a slightly edited reviewed patch version. I've edited the docs and
fixed some spelling errors in a few error messages. It seems the patch
mangled some source comments in namespace.c, i've rearranged them and tried
to explain the purpose of VerifyCandidateNamedNotation(). I'm continuing
reviewing this but can't get on it again until sunday.

Pavel, can you have a look at the docs part of this patch and watch out for
any gotchas?

--
Thanks

Bernd

Attachment Content-Type Size
named_and_mixed_notation_review2.patch.gz application/octet-stream 14.5 KB