patch: Add PGXS support to hstore's Makefile (trivial)

From: Joseph Adams <joeyadams3(dot)14159(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: patch: Add PGXS support to hstore's Makefile (trivial)
Date: 2011-01-24 02:20:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I discovered today that hstore's Makefile currently does not support
PGXS; namely, the ability to install it like so:

USE_PGXS=1 make
sudo USE_PGXS=1 make install

Moreover, hstore is the *only* contrib module whose Makefile does not
contain "PGXS".

The attached patch changes hstore's Makefile so it is like the others.
I have tested the above commands on a copy of the hstore directory
located outside of the PostgreSQL source tree, and it appears to work
just fine. I also tested conventional make and make install, and it
still appears to work as well.

Joey Adams

Attachment Content-Type Size
hstore-makefile-pgxs.diff text/x-patch 925 bytes