Extensions support for pg_dump, patch v27

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: PostgreSQL-Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Extensions support for pg_dump, patch v27
Date: 2011-01-24 09:22:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Following recent commit of the hstore Makefile cleaning, that I included
into my extension patch too, I have a nice occasion to push version 27
of the patch. Please find it enclosed. This time I'm not including the
contrib-only and doc-src split versions, just ask for them if that's
what you need.

Of course you can also use my git repository:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql-extension.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/extension

Dimitri Fontaine

extension.v27.patch.gz application/octet-stream 58.7 KB