Re: revised hstore patch

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andrew Gierth <andrew(at)tao11(dot)riddles(dot)org(dot)uk>
Cc: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: revised hstore patch
Date: 2009-08-02 20:58:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Andrew
Gierth<andrew(at)tao11(dot)riddles(dot)org(dot)uk> wrote:
> Unless I hear any objections I will proceed accordingly...

At this point it's been 12 days since this was written and no updated
patch has been posted, so I think it's well past time to move this to
"Returned with Feedback". Accordingly I'm going to make that change.
Hopefully, an updated patch will be ready in time for the September
CommitFest.

Thanks,

...Robert