Re: improvements for dict_xsyn extended synonym dictionary - RRR

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Sergey V(dot) Karpov" <karpov(at)sao(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: improvements for dict_xsyn extended synonym dictionary - RRR
Date: 2009-07-30 00:42:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 6:59 PM, Andres Freund<andres(at)anarazel(dot)de> wrote:
> Looks nice. The only small gripe I have is that the patch adds trailing
> whitespaces at a lot of places...
>
> Except maybe that I do see no need for changes anymore...

I have fixed this for Sergey in the attached version using "git apply
--whitespace=fix". (For those who may be using git to develop
patches, I highly recommend git --check to catch these types of issues
before submitting.)

I will mark this "Ready for Committer".

...Robert

Attachment Content-Type Size