Re: Better support of exported snapshots with pg_dump

From: Petr Jelinek <petr(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Better support of exported snapshots with pg_dump
Date: 2014-10-28 11:08:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On 28/10/14 03:15, Michael Paquier wrote:

> Updated patch with those comments addressed is attached.

Great, I have no further comments so I consider this patch ready for
committer (and will mark it so momentarily).

Just as a note - there is the issue you raised yourself about the less
than perfect error message, but I really don't think it's worth the
trouble to have special handling for it as the message coming from the
server is clear enough IMHO.