Re: pgcrypto: PGP armor headers

From: Marko Tiikkaja <marko(at)joh(dot)to>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgcrypto: PGP armor headers
Date: 2014-09-27 20:50:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On 9/25/14, 3:56 PM, I wrote:
> On 9/25/14 3:50 PM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> Are you planning to post the main patch rebased on top of this soon? As
>> in the next day or two? Otherwise I'll mark this as "Returned with
>> feedback" for this commitfest.
>
> Yes. With good luck I'll get you a rebased one today, otherwise it'll
> have to wait until tomorrow.

Missed that promise by a day since something unexpected came up
yesterday. Attached is v3 of the patch. The changes are:

- Rebased on top of the current master
- Added a function pgp_armor_header_keys() to list all keys present
in an armor
- Changed pgp_armor_header() to use a StringInfo instead of an mbuf
- Fixed the "error is returned" problem in the documentation pointed
out earlier

.marko

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgcrypto_armor_headers.v3.patch text/plain 35.6 KB