Re: pgbench throttling latency limit

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
To: Mitsumasa KONDO <kondo(dot)mitsumasa(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>, Jan Wieck <jan(at)wi3ck(dot)info>, "Rukh Meski" <rukh(dot)meski(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgbench throttling latency limit
Date: 2014-09-11 10:24:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 09/10/2014 05:47 PM, Mitsumasa KONDO wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I find typo in your patch. Please confirm.
>
> @line 239
> - agg->sum2_lag = 0;
> + agg->sum_lag = 0;

Ah thanks, cood catch!

> And back patch is welcome for me.

I've committed and backpatched this, as well as a patch to refactor the
way the Poisson delay is computed.

I kept the log file format unchanged when --rate is not used, so it now
has a different number of fields depending on whether --rate is used or not.

Please review the changes I made one more time, to double-check that I
mess up something.

- Heikki