run xmllint during build (was Re: need xmllint on borka)

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: run xmllint during build (was Re: need xmllint on borka)
Date: 2014-08-15 02:16:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Agreed. I have committed the SGML changes that make things valid now,
> but I will postpone the xmllint addition until the 9.5 branch, complete
> with more documentation.

Per the above announcement, here is an updated patch, also with more
documentation and explanations.

It would especially be valuable if someone with a different-than-mine OS
would verify whether they can install xmllint according to the
documentation, or update the documentation if not.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-doc-Check-DocBook-XML-validity-during-the-build.patch text/x-patch 6.5 KB