jsonb and nested hstore

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: jsonb and nested hstore
Date: 2014-01-26 22:42:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here is the latest set of patches for nested hstore and jsonb.

Because it's so large I've broken this into two patches and compressed
them. The jsonb patch should work standalone. The nested hstore patch
depends on it.

All the jsonb functions now use the jsonb API - there is no more turning
jsonb into text and reparsing it.

At this stage I'm going to be starting cleanup on the jsonb code
(indentation, error messages, comments etc.) as well get getting up some
jsonb docs.

cheers

andrew

Attachment Content-Type Size
jsonb-5.patch.gz application/x-gzip 26.8 KB
nested-hstore-5.patch.gz application/x-gzip 65.7 KB