Re: Feature request: Logging SSL connections

From: "Dr(dot) Andreas Kunert" <kunert(at)cms(dot)hu-berlin(dot)de>
To: Marko Kreen <markokr(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Feature request: Logging SSL connections
Date: 2013-12-06 13:53:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>> Anything else missing?
>
> Functionally it's fine now, but I see few style problems:
>
> - "if (port->ssl > 0)" is wrong, ->ssl is pointer. So use just
> "if (port->ssl)".
> - Deeper indentation would look nicer with braces.
> - There are some duplicated message, could you restructure it so that
> each message exists only once.

New version is attached. I could add braces before and after the
ereport()-calls too, but then I need two more #ifdefs to catch the
closing braces.

Dr. Andreas Kunert / __/ / / / __/
HU-Berlin, ZE Rechenzentrum (CMS) / /_ / / / / __\\
www.hu-berlin.de/~kunert /___/ /_/_/_/ /___/

log.patch text/x-patch 1.2 KB