Re: Support for array_remove and array_replace functions

From: Marco Nenciarini <marco(dot)nenciarini(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>
To: Alex Hunsaker <badalex(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Support for array_remove and array_replace functions
Date: 2012-06-30 21:28:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 30/06/2012 04:16, Alex Hunsaker wrote:

> Hi, I've been reviewing this patch.
>
> Good documentation, and regression tests. The code looked fine but I
> didn't care for the code duplication between array_replace and
> array_remove so I merged those into a helper function,
> array_replace_internal(). Thoughts?

It looks reasonable.

There was a typo in array_replace which was caught by regression tests.
I've fixed the typo and changed a comment in array_replace_internal.

Patch v3 attached.

Regards,
Marco

--
Marco Nenciarini - 2ndQuadrant Italy
marco(dot)nenciarini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Attachment Content-Type Size
array-functions-v3.patch.bz2 application/x-bzip 4.5 KB