Re: Review of VS 2010 support patches

From: Brar Piening <brar(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>, PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Review of VS 2010 support patches
Date: 2011-12-31 23:10:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Brar Piening wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> Can you narrow down exactly what in that commit broke VS 2010? Are
>> there any compiler warnings?
>
> I was able to nail down the problem.

In the absence of reaction, to keep my promise, I'm sending the attached
Patch which restores the previous working behaviour for Visual Studio 2011.
Note however that it also restores the previous conflicts with errno.h
which aren't neccessarily a problem, but might be in future.

Regards,

Brar

Attachment Content-Type Size
VS2010v12.patch text/plain 67.7 KB