Using the new libpq connection functions in PostgreSQL binaries

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Using the new libpq connection functions in PostgreSQL binaries
Date: 2010-01-31 08:34:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I worked on a patch to make PostgreSQL binaries use the new
PQconnectdbParams() libpq functions. I tried to mimic the way Joe Conway
changed my previous patch.

I know I'm way over the deadline for this commitfest. I couldn't do it
before because my previous patch (on this commit fest) proposed two
methods to do the new connection functions (a one array method, and a
two-arrays method). Joe chose the two arrays method. Anyways, I would
understand if it gets postponed to the first commitfest for 9.1.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org