Re: Review: Patch: Allow substring/replace() to get/set bit values

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>,<m_lists(at)yahoo(dot)it>
Subject: Re: Review: Patch: Allow substring/replace() to get/set bit values
Date: 2010-01-20 12:45:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Leonardo F wrote:
> New version of the patch, let me know if I can fix/change something
> else.

All issues addressed, with one tiny nit-pick -- the get_bit and
set_bit methods are not part of the SQL standard. I took the liberty
of removing "SQL-standard" from the documentation of these functions
so that I can mark this "Ready for Committer".

Thanks for the patch!

-Kevin

Attachment Content-Type Size
getsetbit.patch application/octet-stream 12.6 KB