Re: CommitFest 2009-09, two weeks on

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CommitFest 2009-09, two weeks on
Date: 2009-09-30 17:26:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Robert Haas wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:34 PM, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:

>>> ... (and many of the more
>>> significant remaining patches look like they are right up Tom's alley
>>> anyway).
>>>
>> FWIW, if left to my own devices I will eventually get to everything
>> except the dblink, ecpg, and encoding/win32 patches. I don't intend
>> to touch any of those because there are other committers better
>> qualified to review them. (I don't actually think we have anybody
>> except Michael who's really familiar with ecpg.)
>>

> Thanks, I think that's helpful information.
>

>> However, if no other committers are working on it it's going to be
>> a long commitfest ...
>>

> That is my concern as well.

I have been (and still am somewhat) slammed, but I can probably make
space to work on "Encoding issues in console and eventlog on win32
<https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=148>" some time
in the next day or three. After that, if I still have time and nobody
else has grabbed it, I'll move on to "CREATE LIKE INCLUDING COMMENTS and
STORAGE <https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=172>".

cheers

andrew