Case sensitive mode in windows build option

From: Dilip kumar <dilip(dot)kumar(at)huawei(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Case sensitive mode in windows build option
Date: 2014-01-14 03:49:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As per current behavior if user want to build in debug mode in windows, then he need to give debug in capital letters (DEBUG),
I think many user will always make mistake in giving this option, in my opinion we can make it case insensitive.

I have attached a small patch for the same ( just converted comparison to case insensitive).

Regards,
Dilip

Attachment Content-Type Size
windows_build.patch application/octet-stream 585 bytes