Re: CREATE LIKE INCLUDING COMMENTS and STORAGES

From: Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CREATE LIKE INCLUDING COMMENTS and STORAGES
Date: 2009-09-28 05:18:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

2009/9/28 Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>:
> Thank you for reviewing.
> I merged your fix and add INCLUDING ALL option to the new patch.
> I changed InhRelation.options to be a bitmap of CreateStmtLikeOption.
> INCLUDING just adds bits, and EXCLUDING drops bits.

I had two hunks fail trying to apply your new patch to the latest (git) HEAD:

patching file doc/src/sgml/ref/create_table.sgml
patching file src/backend/access/common/tupdesc.c
patching file src/backend/catalog/pg_constraint.c
patching file src/backend/commands/comment.c
patching file src/backend/commands/tablecmds.c
patching file src/backend/nodes/copyfuncs.c
patching file src/backend/nodes/equalfuncs.c
patching file src/backend/parser/gram.y
patching file src/backend/parser/parse_utilcmd.c
patching file src/bin/psql/sql_help.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 3.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 1279.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/bin/psql/sql_help.c.rej
patching file src/include/catalog/pg_constraint.h
patching file src/include/commands/comment.h
patching file src/include/nodes/parsenodes.h
patching file src/include/parser/kwlist.h
patching file src/test/regress/expected/inherit.out
patching file src/test/regress/sql/inherit.sql

I have attached the rejects file.

Cheers,
BJ

Attachment Content-Type Size
sql_help.c.rej application/octet-stream 1.1 KB