Re: [bug fix] pg_ctl always uses the same event source

From: "MauMau" <maumau307(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Amit Kapila" <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [bug fix] pg_ctl always uses the same event source
Date: 2014-04-12 07:51:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello, Amit san, Tom san,

I'm sorry for my late response. I've just caught up with the discussion.
I'm almost convinced.

Please find attached the revised patch. I'd like to follow the idea of
adding a switch to pg_ctl. The newly added ""-e event_source" sets the
event source name for pg_ctl to use. When -e is used with pg_ctl register,
it will be added to the command line for Windows service (pg_ctl
runservice).

Regards
MauMau

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_ctl_eventsrc_v7.patch application/octet-stream 10.0 KB