Re: Triggers on foreign tables

From: Ronan Dunklau <ronan(dot)dunklau(at)dalibo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: Triggers on foreign tables
Date: 2014-01-07 16:31:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Le mardi 7 janvier 2014 12:11:28 Ronan Dunklau a écrit :

> The attached patch does not contain regression tests or documentation yet, a
> revised patch will include those sometime during the week. I'll add it to
> the commitfest then.

Please find attached a new patch which fixes some issues with WHEN conditions
and provide a set of regression tests as well as the documentation.

The previously mentioned issue regarding values modified by the FDW is however
not fixed.

--
Ronan Dunklau
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org

Attachment Content-Type Size
foreign_triggers_v4.patch text/x-patch 44.4 KB