ALTER TABLESPACE ... MOVE ALL TO ...

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ALTER TABLESPACE ... MOVE ALL TO ...
Date: 2014-01-16 21:37:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

It's a day late and I'm a dollar short, but attached is a (very) minor
patch to allow users to more easily move their various objects from
one tablespace to another. Included are docs and a regression test;
I'm happy to improve on both should folks send me suggestions.

As we use tablespaces quite a bit, this can be extremely handy for us
and I expect others will find it useful too.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
alt_tblspc_move_all.patch text/x-diff 18.9 KB