Re: Buffer statistics for pg_stat_statements

From: Takahiro Itagaki <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Cedric Villemain <cedric(dot)villemain(at)dalibo(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Buffer statistics for pg_stat_statements
Date: 2010-01-07 08:31:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > I don't necessarily know what the right thing to do with the new ones
> > is, but I am pretty sure that pg_indent will revert any changes you
> > make to the existing ones.
>
> That it will. The proposed changes to the existing lines are an
> exercise in uselessness; and to the extent that you format the added
> lines with this layout in mind, the final result could be worse than
> what you'd get if you adapt to pg_indent's rules to start with.

Here is the proposed patch to adjust white spaces.
It does not indent variables, but indents comments of the variables
to adjust other fields. Are those changes ok?

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_stat_statements_bufusage_20100107.patch application/octet-stream 14.9 KB