improvement proposition

From: hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz(at)depesz(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: improvement proposition
Date: 2007-10-16 13:21:31
Lists: pgsql-general

hi,
would it be possible for someone to add "last query" for
pg_stat_activity view?

there is a lot of cases that we have "idle in transaction" sitting for
long time, and since we dont log all queries it is next to impossible to
tell where in app code the problem lies.

it would be very useful to get something like "previous query".

is adding something like this possible?

depesz

--
quicksil1er: "postgres is excellent, but like any DB it requires a
highly paid DBA. here's my CV!" :)