Re: conditional dropping of columns/constraints

From: Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: conditional dropping of columns/constraints
Date: 2009-07-09 21:59:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

--On Donnerstag, Mai 07, 2009 12:57:56 +0200 Andres Freund
<andres(at)anarazel(dot)de> wrote:

> Ok, fixed that place (stupid me, I had seen that it is used there and
> forgot about it) and found no other places.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andres

Here is a slightly updated version of the patch. I did some (very minor)
editing on the wording in the docs and cleaned a merge conflict in
tablecmds.c. I saw no code issues so far, make check passes without errors.
Maybe someone with more bison skills can comment on the duplicated parser
stuff, but it seems consistent with the rest of the code.

--
Thanks

Bernd

Attachment Content-Type Size
drop_column_constraint_if_exists_reviewed.patch text/x-diff 19.6 KB