Support for array_remove and array_replace functions

From: Marco Nenciarini <marco(dot)nenciarini(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Support for array_remove and array_replace functions
Date: 2012-06-14 10:41:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

following Gabriele's email regarding our previous patch on "Foreign
Key Arrays"[1], I am sending a subset of that patch which includes only
two array functions which will be needed in that patch: array_remove
(limited to single-dimensional arrays) and array_replace.

The patch includes changes to the documentation.

Cheers,
Marco

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4FD8F422.40709%402ndQuadrant.it

--
Marco Nenciarini - 2ndQuadrant Italy
marco(dot)nenciarini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Attachment Content-Type Size
array-functions.patch.bz2 application/x-bzip 4.7 KB