Re: Patch pg_is_in_backup()

From: Marco Nenciarini <marco(dot)nenciarini(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>
To: Gilles Darold <gilles(dot)darold(at)dalibo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patch pg_is_in_backup()
Date: 2012-06-14 09:36:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Gilles,

unfortunately Gabriele has been very busy recently and he asked me to
check again the status of this patch for this commit fest. In order to
speed up the application of the patch, I am sending an updated version
which correctly compiles with current head. Gabriele will then proceed
with the review.

Thank you,
Marco

--
Marco Nenciarini - 2ndQuadrant Italy
marco(dot)nenciarini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_backup_start_time-and-pg_is_in_backup-v4.1.patch.bz2 application/x-bzip 2.2 KB