Data warehousing - Greenplum

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Data warehousing - Greenplum
Date: 2008-07-23 18:56:29
Lists: lapug

A request was made at the last LAPUG meeting regarding scheduling
Greenplum to pay us a visit for the purpose of offer a presentation of
data warehousing. I am happy to report that I was contacted by
Greenplum, and they've tentatively offered to visit us some time in
the future.

Since the purpose of the visit is open for discussion, I wanted to put
a call out to our little community to see if anyone was interested in
any specific topics they would like Greenplum to develop.

Richard Broersma Jr.

Visit the Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group (LAPUG)
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug